Brand Positioning Map

When gathering marketing research for Dolce & Gabbana, I thought creating a brand positioning map would be helpful to visualise where D&G sit amongst their competitors. By creating this map, I would be able compare different brands and thus help me make recommendations for the brand in the future. Although there was different ways that I could have gone about creating the map, I decided to explore heritage orientated brands and more juxtaposing fashion forward brands, along with the opposing price ranges. The reason why I chose to base my brand positioning map around heritage orientated brands was because Dolce & Gabbana have curated many of their collections and campaigns around their Italian origin. This map, along with looking at competitors statistics, will show if the heavily use of a brands heritages is the reason why people may not be buying as much into a brand and so if a recommendation is to move more towards fashion forward collections in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts